At the London bridal boutique, we want you to enjoy your wedding gown shopping experience.
The real trick to happy wedding dress shopping is less about your entourage that comes with you (though that can be fun), and more about being open-minded.
- Discuss your ideas with your entourage before beginning your shopping trip. (This is not an excuse to meet up for a drink, you need a clear head!)
- Remain open to different styles until you see what works best on your body type – your dream dress may look very different to how you imagined.
- Know your budget – and stick to it!
- Leave some room in your budget for the extras – shoes, tiara, jewellery etc.
- Your wedding venue and time of year may have an influence on your choice of dress.
- Always remember a dress can be altered.
- It’s OK to fall in love with the first dress you try
Lastly, once you have found THE dress, say “yes” and stop shopping!